Information on Fees
Listed below are the fees that I charge to cover all expenses in providing my service to you.
Currently I have moved from Skype sessions to Zoom sessions. Zoom is easy to use and has increased confidentiality functionality. I am also offer Hushmail (email) counselling.
- Assessment session 50 minutes reduced rate £50
- Individual 50 minute session £60
- Couple 50-minute session £80
- Unemployed and student 50-minute session £ 50
- Zoom session 1 hour £50
- Hushmail (secure healthcare email) Charge to meet your requirements. Emails, daily and weekly.
I request 48 hours advanced payment of session, normally by electronic bank transfer. This covers room bookings, time, travel, casework before and after the session.
Therapy is expensive but I think it’s important that you know how your money works for you. I have listed some of the costs in delivering a psychological service that is here to help you.
- Membership to BACP which ensures qualified practice
- Professional registration
- Research time and resources
- Meeting professional body requirements
- Supervision by a senior accredited therapist
- Service room
- Travel between practices and office