Information on Fees
Listed below are the fees that I charge to cover all expenses in providing my service to you.
- Assessment session 50 minutes reduced rate £50
- Individual 50 minute session £60
- Couple 50-minute session £80
- Unemployed and student 50-minute session £ 50
- Skype session £40
Block sessions – discount
For people who are going to possibly be in long-term therapy, I offer every 10th session free. (10th, 20th, 30th sessions) This equates to a 10% discount.
I can also offer concessions for students or unemployed (only available in my Sudbury practice)
I request 48 hours advanced payment of session, normally by electronic bank transfer. This covers room bookings, time, travel, casework before and after the session.
Therapy is expensive but I think it’s important that you know how your money works for you. I have listed some of the costs in delivering a psychological service that is here to help you.
- Membership to BACP which ensures qualified practice
- Professional registration
- Research time and resources
- Meeting professional body requirements
- Supervision by a senior accredited therapist
- Service room